Subject: Fashion documentaries: what's on the list?
So, if you didn't know already, I am simply obsessed with documentaries. Food, weight, crime, religious... you name it I'll watch it, and offfcourse fashion is on the list.
So, if you have not yet had your fashion documentary fix... then get ready, you have an exciting Sunday coming up. I have selected 5 docs that must be on your list, if there is one you've seen that's not on the list, then reach out!
1. The September Issue, a little outdated now... however, it's amazing to see inside the offices of Vogue and who doesn't want to see Anna and Grace Coddington at work?
2. Dior and I, who doesn't want a sneak peek into one of the world's most famous fashion houses?! This documentary is beautifully shot and really shows you how much fucking effort it takes to be the best.
3. McQueen - The legend himself is In cinemas now! Go grab ya popcorn and buy your ticket! I haven't had the chance to see it yet but have heard brilliant things!
4. Bill Cunningham New York, now, I've had the PLEASURE of seeing this wonderful man in action before he sadly passed. He is a living legend on the streets and in the studio. If you're into cute old men or photography... this will be your favourite.
5. Iris, my god this woman is cute, sassy, funny and colourful. I love her and want her to adopt me. If you want to feel great about being a woman or want to listen to a woman who doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks of her... then spend 90 minutes with this gem of a lady.
Let us know what you think... or if you want to privately gush over bill and Iris with Hannah then email us!